The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: One must GO ( For Sale )
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 pm 

One must GO

My BELOVED or my wife.

No offers so far for my wife so it has got to be my beautiful RENAULT SAFRANE.

I will be trying ebay but would love it to go to some one who appreciates such a wonderful car.

It is a Silver 2.2 RT Executive automatic (1994) bought from the local Renault boss with 7,500 miles on the clock and within a month Renault recalled it and fitted a new auto gearbox for free. The only other item replaced in nearly 20 years is the starter motor. (Tyres and Exhausts have been replaced as expected).

Taxed and MOT till March 2013 (New centre and rear exhaust fitted prior to MOT). Interior is all black leather and looks like new and the engine would sound like new except that you can't hear it. It has done less that 87,000 miles. Paintwork looks great but some attention needed to rear nearside wheel arch. All 4 alloy wheels have recently been refurbished and there is an extra alloy wheel as well as the steel spare. The chappie on the computer that welcomes the driver every time he gets in hasn't aged at all - he still sounds just the same.

Any sensible offers please (Remember is has full Tax and MOT) I want it to go to a good home.

Cheers
CJUK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 pm 

This sounds like a nice car,phase 1s are getting thin on the ground and any survivour deserves a bit of TLC,nice that it hasn,t had many owners and known history!