The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:34 pm 

Hi guys. I'm breaking my 98 safrane now. If anyone would like anything please message me. The wheels are in really good nick but they need to stay on the car so i can move it if i need to. (Unless you want to trade old scabby ones plus cash). Its on ebay guys but my phone won't copy and paste the address. Its a 2.5 excec. Electric heated seats. Good interior etc. Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 am 

Just to update. I am still breaking a 98 2.5 excecutive. Power steering pump gone. Speedo pod gone. Front fogs gone. Everything else im willing to break. Based in Godalming. The car will be gone by the end of june ish so if you need stuff just message me. Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:52 pm 

Update of the update. I can keep the car where it is for the forseable future. COME ON GUYS ! People are always complaining about spares are short on the ground. Apart from previous parts sold its still 98 % there. Message me. I will get back to you. Within a couple of days.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:54 am 

Now you're entering my territory lol. I've had plenty of people enquire for parts but despite often agreeing a price, they never get back to me. Just lately though its been absolutely dead. You could sort a speaker cover for 610 though - mine are buried!

Whereabouts in the country are you? (Assuming you're UK not Ireland).

I am after a couple of bits but they're fragile and hard to remove. It's the plastic cups that the front seats sit in on the floor. You have to slide a very precise tube over them from under the car to make the clips retract so they can be pulled out of the floor inside the cabin. I broke mine.. shortly before i found a perfectly sized tube to do it :rolleyes:

Whats your rear bumper like? - any damage or looseness etc?

IF you're not too far from me i might come over in a month or two for a pick and scratch...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:35 pm 

I do indeed need a speaker cover (LH/passenger side).

I also need a RH front fog lamp but looks like they have already gone.

Neither item is critical though so in no rush.

I guess there is so little demand these days because there are so few cars left on the road.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:42 pm 

Hi chaps. Front fogs, instrument cluster, power steering pump and spare wheel gone. The car is in Wormley nr Godlming. If anybody wants a look just message me with plenty of notice. I am in Devon until end of August 2015. Bodywork on the car is good with a couple of light scratches but not all dented. The interior is on ebay as we speak inc door cards.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 pm 

Hi, I am after the plates that support the springs on the front struts if you should have them and they are not rusted away!
Cheers, Phil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 pm 

As you are aware i have been breaking my s reg 2.5 for some time. As of the end of august it will be gone for scrap. I will remove as much as i can before then. If you need any bits please contact me via PM and we can exchange numbers. Once its gon it gone. Cheers folks :-(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:42 pm 

The safrane has now gone to the scrappers with all the bits still attached to it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:36 pm 

Was that your spare parts car or your main safrane? - I mean do you still have one that you're driving?