The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Breaking L reg V6
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 pm 

Just starting breaking a complete L reg V6 safrane,so if anyone is after any parts or maybe an upgrade for a phase 2 then let me know...

Post subject: Re: Breaking L reg V6
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm 

Just thought.. I may be after your boot hatch if you can store it until I can get it moved? I can't fit in the back of a ford Ka so I'd need to work out how to move it but the ph1 rear looks so much better than the ph2.. ;)

This does of course depend on my work situation and the missus :rolleyes: (and I'll need to check the hinges are the same)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am 

Does this have the double din CD/Cassette, if so would like that along with the radio display

Prab

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm 

Hi
Yes i have both for sale,contact me for more details.
Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:37 pm 

All my posts seem to need approval whats the bottom line price, i'm not up for spending silly money, one recently sold on ebay for £5, and a few have been sat on ebay constantly being relisted at £50!

I don't even know if the 25 display will show the safranes radio fm/am frequencies, hence why i may need the saf screen could you possibly shed any light on this?

Prab

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 pm 

It has been done,i was going to fit one to my 25 V6 Turbo when i had it and looked at a French Safrane/25 Forum which showed a few threads on ones fitted so i guess it will fit,the conectors are different,but i don,t think its impossible,do a bit of digging on the French sites.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 pm 

25 V6T do tell, spec etc?

Thats my dream car! I bought this TXi and spent loads restoring it only for an immaculate fully loaded V6 to turn up a few months down the line, if i hadn't bought the txi i would of bought the 2.9 severe sods law!

Prab

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 pm 

Also i've no idea how to PM on this forum!

would need the stereo, the wiring that goes to the screen and the screen itself :) shoot me a price

Prab

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:27 pm 

prab wrote:
All my posts seem to need approval

Not anymore ;) It's only turned on to prevent spammers. When I first setup the forum it was being hit by spammers relentlessly everyday (the For Sale forum was the favourite - got to hand it to them, at least they tried in the right place :rolleyes: )

I took you out of the newly registered group last night so you can now post at will.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:53 pm 

Hi
The 25 Turbo i sold a couple of years ago,i had this and the V6 Safrane but deep down i prefered the Safrane and kept that.
The 25 was white wioth black leather and A/C Ergomatic seats it was lovely G reg phase 2,its still around,i have tons of 25 brochures/presspacks etc as when i sold the car i kept all the brochures,theres 2 large boxes full of rare 25 stuff,going to sell it all shortly...
As for the stereo as i say i do have the actual stereo but it does have the CD loading issue,can be overcome,i have the dash display and a Safrane column control but no wiring!!!
Give me an offer and look at the French forums for info on fitting,let us know if you are into 25 brochures etc aswell.