The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Safrane in the Press
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 am 

We don't get much coverage in the press but this was in last weeks Autocar magazine.

Post subject: Re: Safrane in the Press
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 pm 

My Safrane was recently featured as one of the cars in the themed paddock at the French car show a couple of weeks ago at Castle Combe, I had a manic couple of weeks beforehand completely rebuilding the engine replacing the turbos and making, roadworthy and with no time to test and a mere 8 miles under its belt with a 4am start, we set off for castle combe (approx 200 miles) yikes !! At the event there was a fair bit of interest in it mainly because most didn't have a clue what a safrane was nevermind a biturbo there were a few in the know mainly european car owners whom had travelled over. It was a great event with hundreds of cars to see with a great atmosphere and lots of entertainment, I will be going again to this event next year hopefully other owners may be interested in attending and showing their cars to the public ?

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchCarShow/ ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/FrenchCarShow/ ... =3&theater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:44 pm 

I think a few articles in magazines would be great but the question is what ones and to be honest theres not that many examples left,its a little late now to quickly find a good example,but a bit of Safrane publicity would be great!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 pm 

Heh it was only a matter of time before people started to remember the safrane. Oddball collectible.. not sure i'd agree with the oddball bit lol.

masserani your car looks great as always! You did well getting it to france on such short notice!