The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: **How to post PICTURES**
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 pm 

Hey gang,

I've noticed a few times some of you saying you're having trouble uploading photos of your cars. Well truth be told, at the moment, you cannot upload them here to this website or directly to the forum because it isn't supported.

So what you can do is use a third party called postimage.org over at http://www.postimage.org.

I will show you how to do it ;)

1) Goto http://www.postimage.org

2) Click the browse button:

3) Now, in the Open Dialog window, select your image - in this case I've called it "Safrane.jpg" and then click OK / Open:

4) Select "Family safe" and then click the upload button on the main website:

5) You want the "Direct Link" so highlight the address in that box and then press and hold the CTRL key and then press the C key. You can then let go of both.

6) Now in another tab or window, come back to this forum and either start your new topic or reply to a current one and click the IMG button:

7) Now you will see two tags, and your cursor will be placed directly in the middle. Now press and hold the CTRL button and then just once, press the V key. You can then let go of both. You will now see this:

8) Now press the submit button on your new thread / reply and you will see this:

Job done! ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]