The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Saff swapping..
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:04 pm 

I was just thinking today with tubaboys recent posts..

Isn't it amazing how many of us safrane members are crazy about each others cars / parts? SAFRANEV6RXE's seats ended up with one of our members in Herne Bay who has then ended up passing them onto tubaboy... who's then ended up offering them to anyone here who can take them..

That same guy in Herne Bay was after me a while back for something (either a part or tool - can't remember now)..

Before that another guy me and SAFRANEV6RXE know (not a member), also ended up looking at another safrane in Herne Bay (with a different bloke) that once belonged to him..

He's also been round my place eyeing up our safrane.. I've been to his eyeing up his for spares.. and ended up with his rear leccy seats.. which originally, came from SAFRANEV6RXE.. ;)

I've ended up next to another safrane bloke (total stranger) at traffic lights only for him to start begging me for parts.. i also got tailed one night at 2:30am on a major A road.. by another safrane driver who then overtook and made sure his safranes rear end got in my face for a good look lol

SAFRANEV6RXE has sorted me out a manual, he's also exported an entire safrane to R9UKE in Ireland.. who in turn has his own fleet and is breaking one on ebay and is also a member here.. he's also been buying, selling and swapping bits with several of you.. engine and gearbox bits with Marcin for example..

I've drawn one conclusion: We're all fecking mad! We're all out there chasing after each others parts, cars, trying to relocate old cars, eyeing up others cars... Ever get the impression we're all chasing each others tails round? ;)

Gotta love it :cool:

Post subject: Re: Saff swapping..
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:19 pm 

This is a brilliant post,and totally true.
Them seats have been all over the place and its strange how they started with me,ended up in Herme bay with a non member then with tubaboy who is a member,actually only the rear seat was mine,the front cloth ones i had were ergomatic which i sent as a swop for part payment for the Herme bay chaps first V6 Safrane he had(he had 2)so i got the breaker V6 he had for some cash and a set of seats,he then fitted the front Ergomatic seats,then sold me the car(his 2nd one)when the gearbox packed up,i then owned the interior again,but actually installed in a V6.
He then had the original front non-ergomatic seats and my original rear seats,which he kept E-baying with little interest,until Tudaboy bought them.....
One of my V6 breakers was spotted on a google streetmap by a member of another forum,but he was just visiting the area,so i made contact with someone who lived near the Safrane who put a note under the wiper,the owner rang me and said it was for sale,so i bought that and all his new spares and he was only 10 miles from me.

Post subject: Re: Saff swapping..
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:46 pm 

SAFRANEV6RXE wrote:
Them seats have been all over the place and its strange how they started with me,ended up in Herme bay with a non member

Actually he is a member. Not an active one at the moment but he did join and post once or twice.