The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: SAFRANEV6RXE Safrane!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:59 pm 

Hopefully this will work but attached should hopefully be some photos of my car,these where taken about 8 months ago before i restored the inner wheel arches and more cleaning!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:33 pm 

Ah you seem to have got the hang of this posting pictures lark..... and is that clean or what........ Verrrry noice....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:44 pm 

Thanks to you,i can play with sizing at a later date but at least i should be able to post pics.
I,ve got loads of pics of the V6S i have broken up aswell but thats for another thread.
I used to be a car valeter so its never left me,i keep this super clean and it never really comes out,all the bodywork is totally original i,ve had nothing resprayed.
Since these pics i have detailed the engine bay more and sorted the inner arches,fitted 4 brand new alloys out of the boxes(not refurbed)and done some more cleaning.....
There are a couple of things i need to do on it but i will do them when it warms up abit,i have a brand new genuine centre/rear box to fit,but the one on the car is fine its just i got a good discount!
I have a massive spares backup aswell to help,this includes brand new doors,all 4 wings,mouldings,all lights,both front/rear bumper and about 4 crates full of brand new items,plus S/H parts in 2 garages,my shed/loft(all neatly stored and labbeled)and then theres my brochure collection lots of stuff there brochures/pre release items,videos,roadtests etc etc,tons of that but again i will take of pics and post them soon,you could say i,am a Safrane v6 nut!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:22 am 

Lovely