The Safrane.Info Forum!

Welcome to our community!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:20 pm 

Hi everyone!

I just bought this Safrane 1994, with this problem! Doesn't blow any air inside, the climatronic says "SERVICE" and the only thing working is the changing position of the vanes inside the dashboard.

I already toke off the blower and I conected the ground and positive wire and nothing happened, then I conected the grey wire to the positive just one touch and the blower started to work. The speed started slower and then it goes faster passing time, I assume it was the automatic, searching somehow for some other resistence that wasn't conected, so some kind of trickering the blower.

My question is: Does anyone knows what's going on here?

When I connect everything nothing happen (besides the vanes working).

Anyone? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 pm 

nedduarte wrote:
Hi everyone!

I just bought this Safrane 1994, with this problem! Doesn't blow any air inside, the climatronic says "SERVICE" and the only thing working is the changing position of the vanes inside the dashboard.

I already toke off the blower and I conected the ground and positive wire and nothing happened, then I conected the grey wire to the positive just one touch and the blower started to work. The speed started slower and then it goes faster passing time, I assume it was the automatic, searching somehow for some other resistence that wasn't conected, so some kind of trickering the blower.

My question is: Does anyone knows what's going on here?

When I connect everything nothing happen (besides the vanes working).

Anyone? Thanks!

Today, with some experiences, I disconected de green wire, and for my surprise, the ventilation start working, but In the climatronic the lowest speed actualy gives me the higher wind speed and when I click for highest speed in the climatronic the blower goes slower untill the minimum blowing speed (but the max in the climatronic). Keeps saying SERVICE.

Anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 pm 

Looks like you have something strange going on there.

SAFRANEV6RXE is the expert on the ph1 safrane, he has a rare 3L V6 in storage with every option... plus a million parts also stored nicely. He's usually here every day or two but why not send him a PM and see if he has any ideas? - He might be able to sell you a new climate control panel and motor if you're lucky.

The service indicator... no idea but i've found that simply swapping the control panels seems to cure it. I can only imagine that it is on some sort of timer so that you have to take it to renault for the system to be checked. Unfortunately I've no idea how to reset it... and i've yet to come across anyone else who knows.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:00 pm 

You may have a climate panel issue there although the motor may have an issure although its working certain times but not always,i would say either the climate panel or heater motor,SERVICE can also be picked up if the AC gas is low,does the compressor click when you turn the AC on?